The right organizational training solution will transform behavior for long-term results.
- All too often, organizations implement training solutions that don’t seem to stick. Things might improve for a couple of weeks, inevitably people seem to rebound and start making the same mistakes. For every one step forward, it’s two steps back.
- No matter how great the information or the delivery or the immediate emotional impact of a training is, it is extremely challenging for most people to integrate what they have learned into their daily work life without a system to turn knowledge into habits. Knowledge without action is just useless information.
Fortunately, there’s a better training solution, based on deep understanding of the science behind your employees’ behavior. The key is providing the right mechanism for people to take what they learn in training and actually apply it to their day-to-day work life.
That’s how Envision-U’s training solution is different.
The Envision-U method is a training solution that turns knowledge into habits
In 2009, Phillippa Lally and her team at University College London explored the length of time it took almost 100 participants to form new behaviors. The average time it takes for a new behavior to become a habit: 66 days. That means it takes work to make new learnings stick.
- Envision-U’s automated daily conditioning and weekly integration programs combine cognitive and social psychology with technology to create effective behavior change.
- Psychological research informs the way we create and deliver the training solutions, how we teach the content, and how we help you focus on your mindset and behaviors to achieve your desired outcomes.
- Ultimately, our programs guide you through the challenges of long-term behavior transformation, habit change, and identity development to increase performance.
Daily Conditioning Training Solutions
Our daily conditioning programs are designed to create the behavioral consistency needed to implement real changes in specific areas, using proven techniques like reinforcement, commitment and application to achieve results.