SUMMARY OF IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION
Our website is designed for educational purposes only. Envision-U is not responsible for you or your company’s success and does not make any claims to be able to fix, grow, resolve or improve any situation. Envision-U is not designed or intended to replace old fashion hard work and dedication. The information available on Envision-U should not be used to diagnose or treat any issues with you or your organization.
We retain all copyrights and trademarks within and relating to our website. You may not sell, transfer, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, perform or display any portion of our website without our written consent, with the exception of reproduction of materials on a limited basis exclusively for personal use.
Last Updated: March 16, 2020.
It may happen that the Envision-U platform is down, either for planned maintenance or because something goes down with the site. It may happen that one of the Envision-U instructors is making misleading statements in their course. It may also happen that we encounter security issues. These are just examples. You accept that you will not have any recourse against us in any of these types of cases where things don’t work out right. In legal, more complete language, the services and their content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Envision-U (and our affiliates, suppliers, partners, and agents) make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security, lack of errors, or accuracy of the services or their content, and expressly disclaim any warranties or conditions (express or implied), including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. Envision-U (and our affiliates, suppliers, partners, and agents) make no warranty that you will obtain specific results from use of the services. Your use of the services (including any content) is entirely at your own risk. Some jurisdictions don’t allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
We may decide to cease making available certain features of the Services at any time and for any reason. Under no circumstances will Envision-U or its affiliates, suppliers, partners or agents be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability of such features.
Envision-U is not responsible for delay or failure of our performance of any of the services caused by events beyond our reasonable control, like an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; natural disaster; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage; or government restrictions.
General Information About Envision-U
- Our Information
We strive to make our website a valuable resource of information for our users. However, we cannot ensure that information we provide is exhaustive or complete on every subject or that it will necessarily include all of the most recent information available on a particular topic.
- Information from Others
Our website may include or provide links to other websites on the Internet. These other websites may provide opinions, recommendations, or other information from various individuals, organizations or companies. In providing such links, we do not investigate the content of such information. We do not endorse, guarantee, warrant, or recommend the accuracy of such information or necessarily subscribe to any such websites' opinions or recommendations.
Accessing and Using the Envision-U Website.
Our website is available worldwide to anyone with Internet access. However, our website may not be continuously available due to maintenance, repairs, computer problems or crashes, disruption in Internet service, or unforeseen circumstances. Further, a reference to a product or service on or in our website does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location. The content of our website is intended for use and display only where its use and display are permissible in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- User Responsibility for Account Use
- Links to Third-Party Websites
- Premium Services
Some features on this web site may be offered for free. Others may require you to pay a fee, the details of which are available in various areas of the website that allow you to purchase products, features or services. You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using your account. We may revise the pricing for products, features or services offered through our website at any time. Unless otherwise noted, all currency references are in U.S. dollars. All fees and charges are payable in accordance with payment terms in effect at the time the fee or the charge becomes payable. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN OUR RETURN POLICY OR CANCELLATION POLICY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY APPLICABLE FEES AND OTHER CHARGES FOR FEE-BASED PRODUCTS, FEATURES OR SERVICES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART. YOU ARE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING ANY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES.
Restrictions on the Use of Envision-U
Copyright and Trademarks.
- Envision-U takes its intellectual property and your intellectual property very seriously. The information provided on the Envision-U website, including its text, graphics, images and software are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws, and the look and feel of Envision-U is also copyrighted as a collective work under United States copyright law. The name, "Envision-U" and associated logos are associated logos are proprietary trademarks and service marks of Envision-U and Trusum Visions, LLC.
- If you add content to our website, you must own or possess the appropriate rights, permissions, licenses, and consents to submit this content.
- Unlawful, Inappropriate, Offensive, and Commercial Content
You may not post any unlawful, inappropriate, offensive, or libelous content on our website. Also, you may not use our website for commercial purposes without our express prior written consent. Envision-U retains the right and the sole discretion to define what content it considers unlawful, offensive, libelous, or commercial. If we reasonably believe that you have submitted any content that fits within these categories or breaches any representation that you have made to us, we may remove this content or terminate your access to our website without prior notice.
- Representations and Warranties for Content You Submit
- False or misleading,
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights, publicity rights, or privacy rights of another,
- In violation of any local, state, or federal law or regulation,
- Defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, predatory, harassing, hateful, encourages illegal acts, or misrepresents an identity,
- Content for which you received compensation or other consideration from a third party, or
- Content that includes email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers of a third party.
- Use of Public Forums
Envision-U may provide interactive forums, chat rooms, bulletin boards and other interactive areas (collectively, the "public forums") on or in our website. If you use any of the public forums, you are solely responsible for your own communications and the consequences of posting those communications. We do not assume any responsibility for the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any material posted on any public forum by any user of our website, or of consequences of any public forum communications on or arising from use of our website. Envision-U does not make any representations about the reliability of any user-submitted content on the public forums.
- Further Restrictions
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the website.
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
Disclaimers, Limitations of Liability, and Other Information
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Information supplied by Envision-U on or in our website is provided "as is" and "with all faults." Neither Envision-U, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, executives or employees make any representation or warranty with respect to the contents of our website or information furnished by them or our agents, employees or representatives and specifically disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, completeness, timeliness, correctness, noninfringement, fitness for any particular use, application and purpose.
- By entering or using our website, you expressly agree that Envision-U and its parents, and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, shall not be liable to you for any damages, claims, demands or causes of action, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, as a result of your use of our website or any information you obtain on or through it or any other interaction with Envision-U. In doing so, you agree that you are waiving voluntarily and unequivocally any liability of Envision-U. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- We do not make any representation or warranty concerning errors, omissions, delays or other defects in the information supplied to our users, or that our files are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that include or manifest contaminating or destructive characteristics.
This Program Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions for Envision-U, a subsidiary of Trusum Visions, LLC - a limited liability company.
THIS PROGRAM AGREEMENT APPLIES TO PURCHASES for any program or service provided by the Envision-U team.
What you will do
- Your Agreement to Purchase the Program
By clicking the "I accept" button at the end of this Agreement you agree to purchase from Envision-U any Envision-U program and/or monthly membership.
- What we will do
In return for payment for your Envision-U program, you will receive access to your program online through your Envision-U profile passage for the duration of the program. Upon your payment of the fees for the program, you will have access to the program web applications that will provide activities, resources and materials for personal and professional growth.
- Envision-U reserves the right to, and control of, the use of its name, symbols, trademarks and service marks presently existing or later established. You shall not use the Envision-U's name, symbols, trademarks or service marks without the prior written consent of Envision-U, and shall cease any such usage immediately upon request.
- Except as expressly set forth in this Agreement, Envision-U does not warrant that any website or any services provided under this Agreement will meet your requirements or that the operation of the websites prepared by or for Envision-U will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Envision-U and its affiliates shall have the right to use any data (in a manner that does not identify you) from the services under this Agreement.
- You will purchase from Envision-U a membership into one or more of our personal and professional growth programs. You or Envision-U may terminate your membership in the program at any time however no refunds will be granted. You will complete the on-line enrollment process and pay the current fees for membership in the Program. All sales are final and no refunds will be granted.
- You hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Envision-U and its subsidiaries, at any time hereafter, from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, or damages (including death or damage to property) caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of any of the foregoing people or entities.
All sales are final and no refunds will be granted.
Member may not assign this Agreement to a third party without the express written approval of a duly authorized representative of Envision-U, and any such attempted assignment shall be void. Envision-U may assign this Agreement as part of a sale, regardless of whether such a sale occurs through an asset sale, stock sale, merger or other combination, or any other transfer of (i) Envision-U’s entire business; or (ii) that part of Envision-U’s business that exercises all rights granted under this Agreement.
This Agreement may be amended at any time during the term of the Agreement by mutual consent in writing of duly authorized representatives of the Parties. In addition, Envision-U may amend this Agreement.
Disclaimer of warranties
Except as expressly provided above, Envision-U provides the program on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Envision-U expressly disclaims all other warranties, express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and non-infringement for a particular purpose and any implied warranties arising out of course of performance or course of dealing. Moreover, Envision-U makes no warranty of any kind as to the results that may be obtained from use of the program, or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information or material provided by or through the program.