Why this conditioning is important
It’s proven that you must take small daily actions to integrate any new habit, behavior, belief, or value. That commitment and consistency is the basis for this program, in which participants build new habits that support themselves in every area of their life.
How this program works
You will identify and conquer worry and fear of the unknown by strengthening your communication skills, improving your emotional influence, and fostering resilience during challenging times.
Participants will learn to:
- Reframe uncertainty - understand how to proactively approach uncertain situations by reframing the dynamics
- Change beliefs - identify limiting, paralyzing beliefs and change them into powerful, positive beliefs in yourself, team, or organization
- Drive internal motivation - develop and deploy internal motivation to drive success
- Create a compelling vision - determine a clear image for what you want to achieve
- Manage attitudes and emotional state - learn how to recognize and govern emotional responses to external circumstances
- Build influence - lead yourself and others through challenging circumstances
- Enhance communication - adapt better to any communication style
- Build stronger leadership - recognize reactive, destructive behavior and respond effectively